Somm Kit: It’s Greek to Me
THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE BETTER IT TASTES.
That’s what the Somm Kits are all about.
Instant access to our Somm Kit education page, plus a major discount on the wines.
The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through our Somm Kit program is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- $113 of wine for only $85.45.
- Six fantastic over-delivering wines from Greece, with full explanation in the video on grape varieties, terroir, pronunciation, and more. This is one of our favorite Somm Kits yet.
- 40+ minute video of us detailing the wines, regions, and styles.
- Two reds, four whites. A wide range of wines, giving you something for any occasion.
- Four wines from the Peloponnese, one from the mountains of Macedonia, and one from the island of Crete.
- Stunning quality across the board. Enormous bang for the buck here.
- Grape varieties include: Moschofielro, Lagorthi, Roditis, Agiorgitiko, and the awesome Xinomavro (“the Nebbiolo of Greece”)
- THIS IS THE PERFECT “INTRO TO GREEK WINE” FOR ANY WINE LOVER.
HOW THIS WORKS
Read more at Somm Kits Explained
SOMM KIT WINE PRICING
The six pack is $85.45 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is $112.94.
Upon your purchase of the Somm Kit educational content, we’ll forward your info to the store.
The $12 goes to cover our work on the project (finding the wines, producing the educational content and materials, etc.) and is made up through the discount we’ve arranged. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.