Somm Kit: Mary Taylor Imports
THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE BETTER IT TASTES.
That’s what the Somm Kits are all about.
Instant access to our Somm Kit education page, plus a major discount on the wines.
The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through our Somm Kit program is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- $121 of wine for only $98.06.
- Six French wines from super importer Mary Taylor, who represents small-scale farmers who are all about quality + organic and biodynamic practices.
- Two whites, four reds. A wide range of styles, giving you something for any occasion.
- Featuring some gems from little known regions such as Gaillac and Buzet.
- Featuring awesome wines from well known regions such as Bordeaux and Anjou.
- Cellar tags to help you stay organized.
- A 40+ minute video of Jason and Angela stepping through the wines.
- Tons of links for learning more about these wines.
HOW THIS WORKS
Read more at Somm Kits Explained
SOMM KIT WINE PRICING
The six pack is $98.06 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is $121.94.
Upon your purchase of the Somm Kit educational content, we’ll forward your info to the store.
The $12 goes to cover our work on the project (finding the wines, producing the educational content and materials, etc.) and is made up through the discount we’ve arranged. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.