Somm Kit: When the Saints Go Marching In
THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE BETTER IT TASTES.
That’s what the Somm Kits are all about.
Instant access to our Somm Kit education page, plus a major discount on the wines.
The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through our Somm Kit program is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- $180 of wine for only $151.99!
- HEADS UP! North Loop Wine and Spirits has a sale going through Sunday September 26th. If you pay for your wines before then, you’ll get an additional 10% off!
- Six fantastic over-delivering wines that all have “Saint” in their name! Including St. Joseph (Northern Rhône), Saint-Émilion (Bordeaux), Saint Veran (Burgundy), and more.
- 50+ minute video of us detailing the wines, regions, and styles.
- One white and five reds, including two very age worthy wines (that are also tasting great right now).
- One California wine (made from Pinot Meunier!), and five French selections.
- All wines picked with the “shoulder season” of fall weather in mind.
HOW THIS WORKS
Read more at Somm Kits Explained
SOMM KIT WINE PRICING
This six pack is $151.99 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is $180.94.
Upon your purchase of the Somm Kit educational content, we’ll forward your contact info to the store, who will pack the wines for you and get you the great discounted price.
The $12 goes to cover our work on the project (finding the wines, producing the educational content and materials, etc.) and is made up through the discount we’ve arranged. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.