Somm Kit: Solo Vino 20th Anniversary NEW WORLD WINES
THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE BETTER IT TASTES.
That’s what the Somm Kits are all about.
Instant access to our Somm Kit education page, plus a major discount on the wines.
The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through our Somm Kit program is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- $150 of wine for only $125 (plus tax)!
- Six fantastic over-delivering wines from the new world (i.e. non-Europe), featuring two whites and four reds.
- 45+ minute video of us detailing the wines, regions, and styles WITH SPECIAL GUEST CHUCK KANSKI!
- Two whites and four reds, including a perfect red “fireplace wine” for cold weather.
- Two wines owned and made by America’s first female Native American winemaker, including a crazy cool Gruner Veltliner from Santa Barbara County.
- One red from one of the highest elevation vineyards in the world.
- The top value Pinot Noir of 2021.
- Featured regions: New Zealand, Willamette Valley, Sta. Rita Hills, Valle de Uco (Argentina).
HOW THIS WORKS
Upon registering for the free content, we will forward your contact information to Solo Vino for the purchase of the wines. If you have already purchased the wines (they are grab-and-go at Solo Vino through December 2021), just let them know.
Read more at Somm Kits Explained.
SOMM KIT WINE PRICING
This six pack is $125.00 plus tax, through Solo Vino wine shop in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is about $150.
Upon your purchase of the Somm Kit educational content, we’ll forward your contact info to the store, who will pack the wines for you and get you the great discounted price.
There is no charge on our end for this service, for a small percentage of the sale will come back to Twin Cities Wine Education. So you get six great wines, at a price you can’t beat, plus cellar tags, video education, links for learning, and more! You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.